Reflexology is a theory and therapy that uses the feet to treat the whole body.
By manipulating, and applying pressure to certain parts of the feet, the whole body can be ‘returned’ and brought back into balance.
- Introduction to Reflexology
- Anatomy & Physiology of the feet
- History of Reflexology
- Mapping the feet and the body
- Foot reading and colour symbology
- Warm-up technique
- Reflexology sequence
- Treating specific diseases and disorders
- Referral areas
- Treatment progression and planning
- Aftercare and homecare advice